We are dedicated to the care and safety of our patients. Our visitor policy is designed to ensure patients have the support they need while limiting exposure to illness and germs. In order to minimize infection risk, we limit the number of visitors to two primary caregivers and four secondary caregivers.
- Primary caregivers: Up to two designated primary caregivers are allowed for the length of the child’s hospital stay. Primary caregivers must be age 18 or older unless they are the parents/guardians of the patient. Primary caregivers will have their fingerprints registered with the visitor management system so they can get into the unit and visit the child at any time.
- Secondary caregivers: Up to four designated secondary caregivers may visit between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. for the length of the child’s hospital stay. Secondary caregivers must be age 18 or older.
- Only two individuals are allowed with the patient at any given time.
- Caregivers must successfully complete a health screening form daily and receive a visitor’s pass for the day.
- Compassionate visitation exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Two visitors may accompany the patient.
- All visitors must successfully complete a health screening form.
- No one under age 18 can accompany a patient for outpatient services.