For Health Care Professionals
At Norton Children’s Hospital we recognize the importance of our referring providers and value our ongoing relationships. From this page professionals can refer a patient, connect with one of our physician liaisons for assistance, and arrange for outpatient scheduling.
As a health care professional, if you have a question or need assistance call our “Just for Kids” Information Line at (844) 629-KIDS.
Thank you for entrusting your patients’ care to the physicians and staff of Norton Children’s and our sister facilities. We are always looking for ways to improve service to our referring providers and welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our service to you and your patients.
- Norton Children’s Hospital Diagnostic Order Form
- Norton Children’s Pediatric Lab Order Form
- Norton Children’s Surgery Case Request Form
Pediatric Surgery: What You Need to Know (Brochures)
- Norton Children’s Hospital
- Norton Children’s Hospital (Spanish)
- Norton Children’s Medical Center
- Norton Children’s Medical Center (Spanish)
- Norton Women & Children’s Hospital
Nicole Pendino has a courageous son. In fact, his nickname is “Courageous Clay.” Many members of his hometown community in Bowling Green, Kentucky, have rallied around him over the past 12 years. In 2017 when […]Read Full Story
We love babies of all kinds at Norton Children’s. Mikki, the Louisville Zoo’s 33-year-old African elephant, gave birth Aug. 2 to a bull calf. Mikki’s pregnancy lasted 22 months (651 days). The soon-to-be named calf […]Read Full Story