Norton Children’s Medical Group, affiliated with the UofL School of Medicine, offers pediatric primary care at more than 20 locations throughout Louisville and surrounding communities, including Crestwood, Frankfort, Elizabethtown, Shelbyville and Shepherdsville, Kentucky, as well as Southern Indiana. Review the list below to find an office near you. Click on the office’s page to learn more about the practice.
The Norton Children’s Medical Group Difference
Our pediatric providers offer care just for kids and teens. We provide routine well-child checkups and care for minor illnesses and injuries. Additionally, our clinical team has expanded to include licensed clinical pediatric psychologists and social workers to focus on your child’s mental health along with physical development.
- Expansive network – The largest network of primary care services throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana, with more than 125 pediatric providers.
- Convenience for your family – Many of our offices offer convenient weekday evening and Saturday morning office hours, as well as same-day appointments for unexpected visits. New patients can be seen within 24 hours.
- After-hours care – If you have questions about your child’s health after regular business hours, a triage nurse is available when you call your pediatrician’s office.
- Telehealth appointments – Most offices offer telehealth appointments for children ages 2 and older. If your child is not feeling well, call your pediatrician’s office to discuss appointment options for minor illnesses and conditions. A telehealth appointment can be scheduled for rash; ADHD, anxiety and depression; developmental concerns related to autism; eye issues; allergies; sunburns and skin issues; and other minor conditions.
- Comprehensive, integrated care – Should your child require surgery, hospitalization or care for a complex illness, our pediatricians are connected to the extensive network of Norton Children’s pediatric specialists. Our pediatricians and specialists coordinate to provide your child with the best possible care.
- Access to child’s medical records – Through the MyNortonChart website and MyChart app, you have convenient access to portions of your child’s electronic medical record anytime. You can view lab results, manage appointments, review medications and immunizations, send messages to your child’s provider and more. All information is stored securely.
- Partnership for child wellness and injury prevention – Our pediatrician offices partner with Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness. Many prevention and wellness programs and initiatives are offered right in our offices, including car seat checks, education on safe sleep techniques, fluoride applications and more than a dozen food pantries to address food insecurities in children.