More than 20 offices and 125 providers make Norton Children’s Medical Group, affiliated with the UofL School of Medicine, the largest network of pediatric primary care services in the Louisville area and Southern Indiana.
Pediatrician offices are also located in Crestwood, Frankfort, Elizabethtown, Shelbyville and Shepherdsville, Kentucky.
Many of our offices offer convenient weekday evening and Saturday morning office hours. Same-day appointments are available for unexpected visits and new patients can be seen within 24 hours. Providers are available around the clock for late-night concerns.
Review the list below to find an office near you. Click on the office’s page to learn more about the practice.
Norton Children’s Medical Group
Care that’s ‘Just for Kids’
- We provide well-child checkups, care for minor illnesses and injuries, easy access to specialist care, and licensed clinical pediatric psychologists and social workers to focus on your child’s mental health along with physical development.
- Most offices offer telehealth appointments for children ages 2 and older. Call your pediatrician’s office to discuss appointment options for conditions such as rash; ADHD, anxiety and depression; developmental concerns related to autism; eye issues; allergies; sunburns and skin issues; and other non-emergencies.
- Norton Children’s pediatricians work collaboratively with the specialists across the Norton Children’s network so your child benefits from the most experienced pediatric physicians in the area.
- MyNortonChart and the MyChart app, available through the App Store or Google Play, provide secure access to your child’s lab results, appointments, medications, immunizations and more, including the ability to message your child’s health care provider.
- Many Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness programs and initiatives are offered in our offices, including car seat checks, education on safe sleep techniques, fluoride applications and more than a dozen food pantries to address food insecurities in children.