We know that a child’s stay with us has an impact on the entire family. It is our goal to provide nutrition options that help meet the needs of your family and make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Each location offers a variety of hot and cold food choices. Selections change daily.
- Norton Hospital Cafeteria: Located on the first floor of Norton Hospital.
Open daily, 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Norton Healthcare Pavilion Cafeteria: Located on the first floor of Norton Healthcare Pavilion.
Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Bistro 634: Located on the first floor of Medical Towers South.
Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Gift Shop “Grab and Go”: Located in the lobby of Norton Children’s Hospital
Sandwiches, salads and other snack options are available. You also may purchase a maximum of one meal voucher per meal, which can be presented to a dietary hostess or nurse for a tray for the next served meal to be delivered to your child’s room.
Open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sunday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Deluxe vending machines
Two deluxe vending machine areas with “heat and eat” options are located in the lobby area on the first floor of Norton Children’s Hospital. Selections include frozen dinners, sandwiches, soups, ice cream and more. Items are restocked daily.
Additional inpatient options:
- Breastfeeding mothers will receive the entrée of the day meal tray for lunch and dinner upon request. Let a nurse or social services know you are breastfeeding.
- Many food options are available in our nutrition room for families during their child’s stay.
- Families are welcome to bring food from home. All units have a nutrition room with microwave or refrigerator for family use.
- If you are concerned about your family’s nutritional needs during your stay, contact your nurse or social services.
Below is a list of nearby restaurants that deliver. We request that all deliveries come to the main lobby and parents/families meet there to accept the delivery.
The address for delivery is: Norton Children’s Hospital • 231 E. Chestnut St.
Cheer King Star Chinese
The Snow Ball, one of the largest annual fundraisers for Norton Children’s Hospital, will be held Saturday, Nov. 23, at the Omni Louisville Hotel. This black tie event is now in its 30th year and, […]Read Full Story
Seven years ago, my younger sister, Samantha, was diagnosed with epilepsy. Who would have thought that fluttering her eyes was actually a seizure? Sam didn’t seem herself, and so our pediatrician ordered a sleep-deprived electroencephalogram […]Read Full Story