Where to Find Norton Children’s Cancer Institute
Addison Jo Blair Cancer Care Center
Located in the West Wing on the seventh floor of Norton Children’s Hospital
A generous gift through the Children’s Hospital Foundation from the Addison Jo Blair Foundation and Wes and Kelly Blair in honor of their daughter Addison who lost her battle to cancer allowed for updates to the oncology unit at Norton Children’s Hospital. The new theme reflects the Louisville skyline and Addison’s love of watching planes come and go from Louisville International Airport on their many visits from their Elizabethtown home.
The Cancer Care Center is designed for kids and their families. The unit features:
- Twelve dedicated oncology beds, five bone-marrow transplant beds and three beds for adolescents and young adults.
- Two playrooms: A separate safe playroom for patients and a family playroom for siblings and guests.
- A full kitchen and refreshment area in the family room.
- Ronald McDonald apartment in the unit for extended stays for bone marrow and stem cell transplant families.
- HEPA air filtration system with positive air pressure to create safe patient environment.
- Internet office area for families.
- Big screen projector for family movie time.
Addison Jo Blair Cancer Care Center at Norton Children’s Hospital
231 E. Chestnut St.
Louisville, KY 40201
Norton Children’s Infusion Center
Services provided at our infusion and outpatient unit include chemotherapy, peripheral blood stem cell harvest, apheresis and blood transfusions.
411 E. Chestnut St.
231 E. Gray St., Suite 601
Louisville, KY 40202
Norton Cancer Institute Resource Centers
Because cancer affects the entire family, not just the person diagnosed, we offer a variety of free support services to address the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all those impacted by the disease.
Medical Towers South, Suite 164
234 E. Gray St.
Louisville, KY 40202
3991 Dutchmans Lane, Suite 111
Louisville, KY 40207
2355 Poplar Level Road, Suite 300
Louisville, KY 40217
Pat Harrison Resource Center
1206 Spring Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Norton Children’s offers advanced pediatric cancer care
If your child needs surgery that will involve general anesthesia, it’s important to know that pediatric patients have unique needs. Their brains and bodies are still developing, and administering anesthesia to pediatric patients is […]Read Full Story
Ear tubes and other ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeries are among the most common requiring general anesthesia for children 1 to 3 years old and babies as young as 6 months. The procedure […]Read Full Story