Why choose a pediatrician with Norton Children’s Medical Associates?
Our trusted pediatricians provide routine well checks and preventive medicine, as well as treat minor illnesses and injuries in newborns to teenagers. If your child should require surgery, hospitalization or care for a complex illness, our pediatricians are connected to the pediatric specialists at Norton Children’s Hospital. Our pediatricians and specialists coordinate to provide your child with the best possible care.
Additional benefits include:
- MyNortonChart – MyNortonChart gives you convenient online access to portions of your child’s electronic medical record anytime, day or night. You can view lab results, manage appointments, review medications and immunizations, send messages to your child’s provider and more. All information is stored securely.
- Night and weekend hours – Several of our pediatrician offices have extended hours or Saturday hours.
- Newbie Nights – Most locations offer monthly new patient nights for those who are soon to be a parent, new to the area of just new to us. We invite you to come, meet our pediatricians, ask questions and take a tour of the office. For upcoming dates, go to NortonChildrens.com/Pediatricians.
- Car seat checks – Schedule a free car seat check by a certified child passenger safety technician. Call (502) 629-7358 to schedule an appointment.
- After-hours care – Norton Children’s After Hours is located at Norton Immediate Care Center – Preston. We understand your child sometimes needs medical care when your pediatrician’s office is closed. The qualified physicians at Norton Children’s After Hours are here to help. They treat minor illnesses and injuries seven days a week at a convenient Louisville location — no appointment is needed.
- New Mommy classes – Get tips and advice on parenting, share your concerns, discuss areas of interest and learn the latest information about keeping your baby healthy.
- Safe to Sleep – Classes for infant safe sleeping are held at the Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital and at Norton Hospital.
- Norton eCare – Norton eCare providers are available to help you with nonurgent health concerns 24/7 from your mobile device or computer through MyNortonChart. Norton eCare is not for complex, emergency or urgent situations. If your child is experiencing an urgent medical condition, call your child’s provider, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Visit NortonBaby.com for a list of classes.
Find a Pediatrician
Three-year-old Apphia Rosenthal started a regular day last summer eating eggs and chatting with her parents. She was excited about what color glasses she would choose if she needed them (she was thinking something in […]Read Full Story
We often give reminders to our kids and family members about washing their hands. After all, it’s a do-it-yourself vaccine that can help prevent flu and other disease, and keep infections at bay. Did you […]Read Full Story
Kids with leukemia in the Louisville area soon will be able to get the next big advance in treatment, a revolutionary immunotherapy known as CAR-T (chimeric antigen receptor T cells) therapy. In CAR-T therapy, a […]Read Full Story
Thanks to a new collaboration between Norton Healthcare and Jefferson County Public Schools, students at three schools have access to online medical care while at school. The pilot School-based Telemedicine Program allows a child to […]Read Full Story