While we can’t do the black-tie gala, you still can still have a three-course, gourmet meal at home and help Norton Children’s Hospital.
The annual Snow Ball benefiting Norton Children’s Hospital will be an at-home affair this year, with special gourmet meal packages available from some of Louisville’s top restaurants and a livestreamed event on Nov. 21.
A three-course meal for two from Grassa Gramma, Village Anchor or Le Moo comes with a bottle of wine (chardonnay, cabernet or moscato). It also includes a commemorative gift and bottle of Pama pomegranate liqueur from Heaven Hill Brands so you can attend the virtual pre-show program with the Heaven Hill mixologist and learn how to make the signature Snow Ball cocktail. The cost is $300 per couple.
Proceeds will benefit Norton Children’s Hospital through the Norton Children’s Hospital Foundation, and support the many health care needs of the more than 180,000 children who come to us for medical care each year. While you enjoy your dinner, join us online from 7:30 to 9 p.m.
Make Snow Ball special
- Grilled Caesar salad
- Choice of lasagna al forno Bolognese made with house sausage and ricotta; or grilled whole branzino with roasted tomato-farro risotto, Brussels sprouts, prosecco mostarda sauce; or half-chicken balsamico pan-roasted with black truffle mac ‘n cheese
- Fried goat cheese salad with pear-Champagne vinaigrette
- Choice of grilled bone-in pork chop with veal demi-glace, roasted sweet potato hash, grilled asparagus and toasted marshmallows; or fried chicken dinner with Yukon gold whipped potatoes, grilled asparagus and house-prepared Southern gravy
- Carrot cake with layers of cheesecake
- House salad
- Choice of 8-ounce filet served with whipped potatoes and sautéed asparagus or pan-seared salmon with a saffron beurre blanc served with whipped potatoes and sautéed asparagus; or cherry balsamic chicken — airline chicken breast, with a tart and sweet cherry-balsamic glaze, served with whipped potatoes and sautéed asparagus
- Pecan pie cheesecake
Each meal for two will come from the same restaurant, but may include different entree choices. Orders need to be placed by Wednesday, Nov. 11. Meals will be available for pickup at each restaurant on Saturday, Nov. 21.