MyNortonChart takes the confusion out of schedules, records, prescription refills and more
Don’t you wish sometimes things could slow down? Our lives keep getting busier and busier, especially when it comes to being a parent. Working a full day, taking the kids to practice, music lessons, getting dinner on the table, then spending quality time together can be exhausting. Factor in keeping the kids healthy — luckily, technology is making it easier.
MyNortonChart offers proxy access for parents or guardians to keep up with their child’s medical records. Proxy access allows the user to schedule appointments with Norton Children’s doctors and specialists, pay a bill, communicate with health providers, request prescription refills, check on health history and coordinate other health-related information.
MyNortonChart is fast, free, easy and convenient. A secure online account can be accessed from any computer with internet access or through a mobile app.
If you already have a MyNortonChart account, here’s how to request proxy access for your child:
- Log in to MyNortonChart.
- From your MyNortonChart account, choose the Preferences tab at the top of the home page. Select Personalize from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the section called “Who can view my record?” Select “Request access to a minor’s record.”
- Fill in all the details on the form. Our health information management department will use the information to approve for your request.
What happens next?
- Once approved, the medical records you are able to access will appear on the Personalize page under the section called “Whose records can I view?”
- Tabs that identify each person’s record appear to the right of the screen. From there, you can customize the view and select a color for each person whose medical record you have permission to access.
If you don’t already have a MyNortonChart account, sign up today.