Children & Hospitals Week Registration Form
Building Healthy Heroes
February 24-28, 2020
Field trip details:
- Registration: Opens Monday, Dec. 2, 2019
- Location: Louisville Slugger Field
- Cost: Free! Schools must cover transportation.
- Transportation: Schools are responsible for coordinating their own transportation. Jefferson Transportation is offering a special rate of $175 for the field trip and can stay later than school buses. Call (502) 614-7269.
- Lunch: Lunch areas are not available; make alternative plans for lunch. Have a snack before boarding the bus, and eat a sack lunch at a park or classroom after the field trip.
For more information and questions, contact Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness at (502) 629-7358.
To look at Samantha Stallings today as an active, working adult, you would never know that she’s been fighting for her health all 27 of her years. Her journey with Norton Children’s began the day […]Read Full Story
When your child is sick, you want to do everything you can to help him or her feel better. The cold-and-flu aisle can be a minefield for parents of children with Type 1 or Type […]Read Full Story