Children & Hospitals Week Registration Form
Building Healthy Heroes
February 24-28, 2020
Field trip details:
- Registration: Opens Monday, Dec. 2, 2019
- Location: Louisville Slugger Field
- Cost: Free! Schools must cover transportation.
- Transportation: Schools are responsible for coordinating their own transportation. Jefferson Transportation is offering a special rate of $175 for the field trip and can stay later than school buses. Call (502) 614-7269.
- Lunch: Lunch areas are not available; make alternative plans for lunch. Have a snack before boarding the bus, and eat a sack lunch at a park or classroom after the field trip.
For more information and questions, contact Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness at (502) 629-7358.
Norton Healthcare cut the ribbon on its newly renovated Norton Children’s Hospital pediatric intensive care unit (PICU), marking the completion of a $78 million expansion and renovation project to improve critical care services for children […]Read Full Story
Transgender children are more at risk for depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts than their non-transgender peers, according to researchers. Social transitioning, or social gender affirmation, is a way for children to express their […]Read Full Story
An ear infection can cause hearing loss in a child, but the symptom is usually temporary and can last a few weeks or more even after the infection clears. The infection causes fluid to build […]Read Full Story