Children & Hospitals Week Registration Form
Building Healthy Heroes
February 24-28, 2020
Field trip details:
- Registration: Opens Monday, Dec. 2, 2019
- Location: Louisville Slugger Field
- Cost: Free! Schools must cover transportation.
- Transportation: Schools are responsible for coordinating their own transportation. Jefferson Transportation is offering a special rate of $175 for the field trip and can stay later than school buses. Call (502) 614-7269.
- Lunch: Lunch areas are not available; make alternative plans for lunch. Have a snack before boarding the bus, and eat a sack lunch at a park or classroom after the field trip.
For more information and questions, contact Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness at (502) 629-7358.
Caring for children born with complex heart conditions can be challenging and stressful for families. Treatment involves long hospital stays and sometimes multiple open heart surgeries. Being well enough to go home is a big […]Read Full Story
Pediatric cardiologist Sarah J. Wilkens, M.D., MPH, has trained to care for the sickest children — heart failure and transplant patients. “Ultimately what motivates me are the patients and trying to support their families in […]Read Full Story
Face masks can be dangerous for babies and toddlers under age 2, but there are steps you can take to protect the little ones from the coronavirus. Babies and toddlers have smaller airways, making breathing […]Read Full Story