Children & Hospitals Week Registration Form
Building Healthy Heroes
February 24-28, 2020
Field trip details:
- Registration: Opens Monday, Dec. 2, 2019
- Location: Louisville Slugger Field
- Cost: Free! Schools must cover transportation.
- Transportation: Schools are responsible for coordinating their own transportation. Jefferson Transportation is offering a special rate of $175 for the field trip and can stay later than school buses. Call (502) 614-7269.
- Lunch: Lunch areas are not available; make alternative plans for lunch. Have a snack before boarding the bus, and eat a sack lunch at a park or classroom after the field trip.
For more information and questions, contact Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness at (502) 629-7358.
For Jun Zhao, D.O., becoming a doctor was the perfect intersection of an intellectually challenging profession and a way to do good. “I felt like it was the best thing I could do to give […]Read Full Story
Children with various neuromuscular disorders such as cerebral palsy, spina bifida, spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), muscular dystrophy and Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease can be at risk for hip dislocation. What is varus derotation osteotomy (VDRO), and how […]Read Full Story
Norton Children’s Medical Center is celebrating 10 years of service. The unique regional facility is designed just for kids and brings the compassionate, skilled pediatric care of Norton Children’s to families in northeastern Jefferson County […]Read Full Story