Children & Hospitals Week Registration Form
Building Healthy Heroes
February 24-28, 2020
Field trip details:
- Registration: Opens Monday, Dec. 2, 2019
- Location: Louisville Slugger Field
- Cost: Free! Schools must cover transportation.
- Transportation: Schools are responsible for coordinating their own transportation. Jefferson Transportation is offering a special rate of $175 for the field trip and can stay later than school buses. Call (502) 614-7269.
- Lunch: Lunch areas are not available; make alternative plans for lunch. Have a snack before boarding the bus, and eat a sack lunch at a park or classroom after the field trip.
For more information and questions, contact Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness at (502) 629-7358.
A new study confirms that a patient who breastfeeds has a reduced risk of heart disease and stroke, or death from cardiovascular disease. New research suggests that the risk decreases with longer periods of breastfeeding, […]Read Full Story
You occasionally hear about it on the news: A seemingly healthy child suddenly collapses or dies after cardiac arrest on the football field or basketball court, or during another sporting event. But any teenager can […]Read Full Story
State-of-the-art technology is helping save the lives of some of Louisville’s youngest patients. Cardiologists are using a new device to help treat micro-preemies — babies born before the 28th week of pregnancy and/or weighing less than […]Read Full Story