Get a free Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness car seat check
Appointment required, call (502) 629-7358.
First Tuesday of each month:
- 9 to 11 a.m. – Neighborhood Place Ujima, 3610 Bohne Ave.
- 12:30 to 3 p.m. – Norton Healthcare Pavilion, 315 E. Broadway (Preston Street side)
Second Tuesday of each month
- 8:30 to 10 a.m. – Norton Healthcare Pavilion, 315 E. Broadway (Preston Street side)
- Noon to 3 p.m. – Norton Children’s Medical Associates – Shelbyville, 150 Frankfort Road, Shelbyville, Kentucky
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. – Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital, 4001 Dutchmans Lane (Plaza 3 parking garage, fifth floor)
Third Tuesday of each month
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Norton Healthcare Pavilion, 315 E. Broadway (Preston Street side)
Additional dates available
- Call for available appointments (502) 446-5370 – Norton Children’s Medical Center, 4910 Chamberlain Lane
A new study shows a large increase in the number of American women with chronic high blood pressure during pregnancy: an average of 6% each year over the 40 years of the study. “High blood […]Read Full Story
Before he was born, Schielar Skaggs’ parents, Terry and Melissa, worried about the life their son would have. Would he survive childbirth? If he did, would his life be short and filled with suffering and […]Read Full Story