Get a free Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness car seat check
Appointment required, call (502) 629-7358.
First Tuesday of each month:
- 9 to 11 a.m. – Neighborhood Place Ujima, 3610 Bohne Ave.
- 12:30 to 3 p.m. – Norton Healthcare Pavilion, 315 E. Broadway (Preston Street side)
Second Tuesday of each month
- 8:30 to 10 a.m. – Norton Healthcare Pavilion, 315 E. Broadway (Preston Street side)
- Noon to 3 p.m. – Norton Children’s Medical Associates – Shelbyville, 150 Frankfort Road, Shelbyville, Kentucky
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. – Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital, 4001 Dutchmans Lane (Plaza 3 parking garage, fifth floor)
Third Tuesday of each month
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Norton Healthcare Pavilion, 315 E. Broadway (Preston Street side)
Additional dates available
- Call for available appointments (502) 446-5370 – Norton Children’s Medical Center, 4910 Chamberlain Lane
Holiday travel can be filled with a lot of fun memories for kids — road trips with the entire family, visits to their grandma’s and grandpa’s house and more. Before families hit the road this […]Read Full Story
The life-changing care provided by Norton Children’s throughout Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of those who contribute to the Children’s Hospital Foundation. Over 30,000 donors gave a total of […]Read Full Story
The increase in cases of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) bronchiolitis is persisting in the Louisville area, with more than 300 cases diagnosed by Norton Healthcare providers this season. The latest data, from just before the Thanksgiving […]Read Full Story