Get a free Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness car seat check
Appointment required, call (502) 629-7358.
First Tuesday of each month:
- 9 to 11 a.m. – Neighborhood Place Ujima, 3610 Bohne Ave.
- 12:30 to 3 p.m. – Norton Healthcare Pavilion, 315 E. Broadway (Preston Street side)
Second Tuesday of each month
- 8:30 to 10 a.m. – Norton Healthcare Pavilion, 315 E. Broadway (Preston Street side)
- Noon to 3 p.m. – Norton Children’s Medical Associates – Shelbyville, 150 Frankfort Road, Shelbyville, Kentucky
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. – Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital, 4001 Dutchmans Lane (Plaza 3 parking garage, fifth floor)
Third Tuesday of each month
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Norton Healthcare Pavilion, 315 E. Broadway (Preston Street side)
Additional dates available
- Call for available appointments (502) 446-5370 – Norton Children’s Medical Center, 4910 Chamberlain Lane
When a pediatrician suspects a child has a serious heart issue, the physician and parents want to understand the situation quickly with a speedy diagnosis. If families in Kentucky or Indiana had to drive to […]Read Full Story
The Kentucky Poison Control Center of Norton Children’s Hospital has been working to reduce illness and death from poisoning in Kentucky for 65 years. The center provides 24/7 free and confidential access to specially trained […]Read Full Story
Nearly half of women who die by homicide in the U.S. are killed by a current or former intimate partner. Now a new study in JAMA Pediatrics shows that adolescent girls are at risk for […]Read Full Story