By purchasing a ticket, participating in, sponsoring, and/or attending Bourbon & Bowties™ (the “Event”) on August 26, 2021, I understand and consent to the following:
- I waive, release, and discharge Norton Healthcare, Inc., Norton Healthcare Foundation, Inc., The Children’s Hospital Foundation, Inc. d/b/a Norton Children’s Hospital Foundation and all of their officers, directors, agents, contractors, employees, sponsors, staff, affiliates, subsidiaries, volunteers, assigns, and any other entities that help support the Event (collectively, “Norton”), and Mr. Ulysses Lee Bridgeman, Jr. (“Junior”), Doris H. Bridgeman, FDL Farms, LLC, and all of their officers, directors, agents, contractors, employees, sponsors, staff, affiliates, subsidiaries, volunteers, heirs, relatives, assigns, and any other entities that help support the Event (collectively, the “Bridgemans”) (each a “Party” and, collectively, the “Parties”) from any and all claims, losses, or liabilities for death, personal injury, partial or permanent disability, property damage, medical or hospital bills, theft, or damage of any kind, including economic losses, which may arise by reason of my participation and/or presence at the Event. To the extent possible by law, I hereby fully waive, release, and discharge Norton, notwithstanding its own negligent acts or omissions or the negligent acts or omissions of others. To the extent possible by law, I hereby fully waive, release, and discharge the Bridgemans, notwithstanding their own grossly negligent acts or omissions or the negligent acts or omissions of others.
- I agree that I will not bring any action or claim against any Party hereby released for any reason associated with the Event. If any claim is ultimately permitted against either or both of the Parties, I agree to arbitrate rather than file a lawsuit or other claim. I further agree to arbitrate all claims on an individual basis, and that I will not pursue or be involved in class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. I also agree that the arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE AND ALLOW the use of all photographs, video, and other media taken of me at the event to be used by the Parties for any promotional purposes or any other uses without further consent. I further acknowledge and agree that the Parties shall be the sole and exclusive owners of all such work containing my image, voice, and/or likeness.
- In the event I decide to bring a minor who is under the age of 18 to the Event, I understand that I am solely responsible for the well-being and supervision of that minor at all times while on the property of the Event. I give my permission for emergency medical care to be administered to the minor should a medical emergency arise during the Event. Any expenses incurred will be my sole responsibility. I understand I am fully responsible for all minors who accompany me to the Event.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Parties be liable for any direct, incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind.
- I assume all risks, whether mentioned here or not, as well as all other risks or dangers incidental, or in any way relating to the Event, including those arising from or relating to the acts or omissions of third parties, and including risk of personal injury and theft, loss, or damage to my personal property.